Kansas City, MO
Aspen Products has an immediate opening for fork truck driver conducting utility responsibilities on all three shifts!
Aspen Products, Inc. is a leader in the paper converting industry is looking to fill the position of fork truck driver
conducting utility responsibilities. We are looking for motivated and reliable employees with excellent communication
skills. All candidates should have a strong desire to learn and be prepared to work in a zero-tolerance drug-free work
zone. Previous production experience is not required but preferred! Aspen Products, Inc. is a 24-hour 5 day per week
manufacturing operation with various types of production equipment and systems. Applicants must be prepared for a
fast-paced environment where machine uptime is extremely important. We are looking for goal-driven self- starters who
can work with minimal supervision and think on their feet.
- Paid Holidays and health benefits available after 90 days
- One-week paid vacation and 401K after 1 year.
- Weekend overtime available
- Paid Lunch Break
- Competitive entry level wages
- Promotion from within
- The primary function is to transport raw materials to the production area and finished goods to the warehouse.
Must operate forklift in a safe manner. Responsible for the handling of goods so as to minimize/prevent
damage to raw materials and finished goods as well as properly storing items where they belong.
- . Responsible for Food Safety, HACCP, GMP’s and Food Defense protocol and shall be competent and have
appropriate education, training, skills and experience. Along with Quality Workmanship, producing quality
1st Shift (7 am – 3 pm) 2nd Shift (3 pm – 11 pm) 3rd Shift (11 pm – 7 am)